ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Doctorate Extension Scheme Application Withdrawal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

haseeb388
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Doctorate Extension Scheme Application Withdrawal

Post by haseeb388 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:17 pm

Hello Everyone,

I am on Tier 4 visa that will expire on January 30th. I recently (8th August) applied for Doctrate Extension Scheme. Couple of weeks back, I received an email that states my previous biometrics are valid and by 15th September I will receive an invitation to use UKVCAS IDV app. However, now I am planning to go back home in late September and do not need to look for a job in the UK anymore. I am thinking of withdrawing my application but I am not sure a) if there are going to be any negative impacts if I plan to return to the UK in next year and b) whether they will refund the processing + nhs fee. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Doctorate Extension Scheme Application Withdrawal

Post by sah10406 » Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:52 am

It is all covered in the guidance on "Applications for leave to remain: validation, variation and withdrawal", from page 30.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... procedures
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.