Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for dependant

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push

Post Reply
Newly Registered
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:15 pm

Documents needed for dependant

Post by Panna » Sun Jun 20, 2021 4:32 pm

Hi, I’m a student in the UK doing my masters, planning to bring my wife here from Bangladesh. Documents wise I’m planning to submit this:

Her passport
Bank statements showing £845 * 9 months = £7605 available over 28 consecutive days
Marriage certificate, few photos of our wedding
My passport copy
My brp copy
My CAS letter copy

Do I have to submit anything else? Someone said I must submit tenancy agreement, do I have to ? As she’s showing 9 months maintenance funds anyway?

Thanks a lot.

Post Reply