ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dual citiZen and TB test

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Adalirisss
Newly Registered
Thailand

Dual citiZen and TB test

Post by Adalirisss » Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:53 pm

I am currently holding a Japanese passport (which does not require TB test) and a Thai passport (which does require me to do a TB test).

I was born in Thailand but soon travel back and live my life in japan. However I do travel back and forth between these 2 countries very often. My stay in Thailand is always less than 6 months and i flew back to japan. Also during my visit to Thailand I travel to other such as singapore and europe.

I have a very huge question whether I need to do a TB test or not. Any answers will be very appreciated.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Dual citiZen and TB test

Post by Zerubbabel » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:25 pm

As a dual citizen, you can pick-up whatever citizenship makes the situation easier for you.

As your life is in Japan you hold a Japanese passport, so you apply from Japan as a Japanese citizen and the rules valid for Japanese citizens will apply to you regardless or any other citizenship you may hold.