ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How well was this interview? Initial Skype Credibility Screening

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

StanBrown
Newly Registered
Pakistan

How well was this interview? Initial Skype Credibility Screening

Post by StanBrown » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm

Hi, can you guys rate if this was a good enough credibility interview? It was the first one which is done on Skype after documents submission.
Apart from personal questions, it went like this

Q) When does the course start?
Ans) Correctly Answered

Q) Why the course MSc. Strategic Management & Intl Biz
Ans) MSc Intl Biz and Strat Biz is a unique mix, the international biz part will help me get into a multinational and analyze/counter its political, economical, social, technological factors which arise on a daily basis. On the other hand, the Strategic Management will help me in making critical decisions at a managerial level once I have gained some experience to be a manager.

Q) Why UK
UK is known for its excellent quality education
It is widely accepted within the corporate sector of my country, graduates are in a high demand and are given good incentives as compared to local graduates
The degrees are intensive, 1 year as compared to Aus or Can so I will have an extra year in the corporate sector, with same qualification as compared to other countries
No language barrier
It is well connected, also good for tourism purposes

Why Uni?
QS Rankings and THE Rankings of the Uni
It is widely known for its academia, TRF (Teaching Research Framework) graded it the gold category, which is the highest for any institution
Russel Group institution, which is widely known for research having a dissertation/research project under a Russel group institute will add good value to my portfolio
200 student societies, i like socializing, 70 sports societies
Unique degree (msc intl biz & strat mgmt) are usually two separate specializations

What are career plans?
"The goal is to become a Sales associate, and each of the courses of the degree will be helping me in getting to my desired goal. If you want me to get into the details, I can" to which I was told that it wont be necessary.

We also had a casual talk of tourism at UK.

What do you guys think, was this credible enough?

wikki
BANNED
Mood:

Re: How well was this interview? Initial Skype Credibility Screening

Post by wikki » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:15 pm

StanBrown wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:42 pm
Hi, can you guys rate if this was a good enough credibility interview? It was the first one which is done on Skype after documents submission.
Apart from personal questions, it went like this

Q) When does the course start?
Ans) Correctly Answered

Q) Why the course MSc. Strategic Management & Intl Biz
Ans) MSc Intl Biz and Strat Biz is a unique mix, the international biz part will help me get into a multinational and analyze/counter its political, economical, social, technological factors which arise on a daily basis. On the other hand, the Strategic Management will help me in making critical decisions at a managerial level once I have gained some experience to be a manager.

Q) Why UK
UK is known for its excellent quality education
It is widely accepted within the corporate sector of my country, graduates are in a high demand and are given good incentives as compared to local graduates
The degrees are intensive, 1 year as compared to Aus or Can so I will have an extra year in the corporate sector, with same qualification as compared to other countries
No language barrier
It is well connected, also good for tourism purposes

Why Uni?
QS Rankings and THE Rankings of the Uni
It is widely known for its academia, TRF (Teaching Research Framework) graded it the gold category, which is the highest for any institution
Russel Group institution, which is widely known for research having a dissertation/research project under a Russel group institute will add good value to my portfolio
200 student societies, i like socializing, 70 sports societies
Unique degree (msc intl biz & strat mgmt) are usually two separate specializations

What are career plans?
"The goal is to become a Sales associate, and each of the courses of the degree will be helping me in getting to my desired goal. If you want me to get into the details, I can" to which I was told that it wont be necessary.

We also had a casual talk of tourism at UK.

What do you guys think, was this credible enough?
looks good to me

StanBrown
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by StanBrown » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am

Thanks. Just got curious hehe. Hoping to get it soon.

callofoniichan
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Post by callofoniichan » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:22 pm

Looks good, did you get the visa?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:24 pm

callofoniichan wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:22 pm
Looks good, did you get the visa?
StanBrown wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:56 pm
Alhamdullilah, I got my visa today. I submitted documents last Thursday and got the text today; thanks all. It only took 5 working days for mine to come.
uk-tier-4-student-visas/tier-4-student- ... l#p1660330
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.