ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I am in confused and I can't understand my next move to (tier 2) from tier 4 with resit module

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ssmanne
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

I am in confused and I can't understand my next move to (tier 2) from tier 4 with resit module

Post by ssmanne » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am

Hello Team,

I am here to say that I got Tier 4 student extension visa to clear my three resit modules on Dec-17 and I got the extension until May-2018 applied within the UK. After that, I have a sponsor for Tier 2 General visa and I am planning to apply for Tier 2 General visa in the month of May-2018. But I am not sure that I will clear all my resit modules these time I may have 1 module( Practical Module ) again to clear. To clear 1 module university will not give me new CAS to extend my visa from may-2018. So can I know what kind of FLR required to stay in the UK and clear my one subject. So is there any chance of getting FLR for more 8 months after MAY-2018 so that I will clear that module and I will be eligible to apply for tier 2 visa. So could you let me know what to be done to get FLR and also I am not aware which kind of FLR I need to apply and also I don't have much information about funds that should be shown while applying FLR.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: I am in confused and I can't understand my next move to (tier 2) from tier 4 with resit module

Post by sah10406 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 pm

ssmanne wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am
So is there any chance of getting FLR for more 8 months after MAY-2018 so that I will clear that module and I will be eligible to apply for tier 2 visa.
No. Only someone with Tier 4, Tier 4 Dependant or Tier 2 leave can make a Tier 2 application in the UK.

You should concentrate on completing your course within the extension period your Tier 4 sponsor has agreed. If you do not, and you cannot be sponsored any further under Tier 4, any Tier 2 application will need to be made outside the UK with some additional requirements for your sponsor.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

ssmanne
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: I am in confused and I can't understand my next move to (tier 2) from tier 4 with resit module

Post by ssmanne » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm

Hello Team,

Thank you for your message. As per your message " If you do not, and you cannot be sponsored any further under Tier 4 " so for this scenario can I apply for FLR so that I could apply and stay within the UK and I will complete my education for 1 Module (1 Subject). I am having sponsorer ready for tier 2 but I need to complete my master degree first. From outside the UK I can't apply for tier 2 from that sponsorer. So can I know that I can apply for FLR to complete my education or not.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:37 pm

ssmanne wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:02 pm
So can I know that I can apply for FLR to complete my education or not.
sah10406 wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:28 pm
ssmanne wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:55 am
So is there any chance of getting FLR for more 8 months after MAY-2018 so that I will clear that module and I will be eligible to apply for tier 2 visa.
No.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.