ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IHS Technical issues VERY URGENT

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Antra71
Newly Registered

IHS Technical issues VERY URGENT

Post by Antra71 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:27 pm

my visa expires in 4 days and I've been trying to pay for the IHS as part of my graduate route application but I haven't been able to, I emailed them but I expect a reply only on the 11th of october.

I want to know if it's just me experiencing this or everyone else and whether it's possible to apply for it after my visa ends as it's beyond my control. I'm also wondering if for example my visa ends on 12th of october and I apply on 12th, does it count as after or before my visa expires?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: IHS Technical issues VERY URGENT

Post by sah10406 » Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:39 am

Antra71 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 6:27 pm
I want to know if it's just me experiencing this or everyone else
Your university will know this, or they can check directly with the Home Office.
Antra71 wrote:
and whether it's possible to apply for it after my visa ends as it's beyond my control.
No, unless your university agrees to that.
Antra71 wrote:
I'm also wondering if for example my visa ends on 12th of october and I apply on 12th, does it count as after or before my visa expires?
Before.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.