ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NINO refusal

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Abdellatiflamis
Newly Registered
Egypt

NINO refusal

Post by Abdellatiflamis » Sat May 25, 2019 12:10 pm

I am seeking your opinion !
I have received a letter of refusal for my NINO application stating that ( you don't require NINO at this time )!!!!
I am on tier 4 dependent visa with BRb mentioning (restricted work dentist in training /sport person)
I am already in the UK since January
My husband is a PhD student full time applied already with me for NINO and he has been granted one .

I am asking am I eligible to work as a tier4 dependent BRB holder ?

Is the word restricted work on my BRB indicates that i am not allowed to work at all in the Uk ! However the visa guidelines stated that all tier 4 dependent can work if the main tier 4 student on a degree level and more than 9 months !

Thanks for your help

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: NINO refusal

Post by sah10406 » Sat May 25, 2019 12:53 pm

Abdellatiflamis wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 12:10 pm
I am asking am I eligible to work as a tier4 dependent BRB holder ?
Yes, as shown in the conditions on your BRP that you quoted:
Restricted work dentist in training /sport person
Abdellatiflamis wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 12:10 pm
Is the word restricted work on my BRB indicates that i am not allowed to work at all in the Uk !
No, restricted as explained in the immigration rules and in your work conditions.

I suggest you ring the NINo helpline and ask for advice on how to appeal or, if it was your error, what you did wrong.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.