ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Not happy with credibility interview

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Aslamaria
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Not happy with credibility interview

Post by Aslamaria » Fri Jun 28, 2019 7:56 am

Hi all,
I had my credibility interview today. Im not too happy with the way it went. For starters, the person taking the interview typed painfully slow and kept asking me to stop after every sentence. It seemed more of a dictation than interview. I had to give answers in sentences. And it took way longer than expected.

In addition, the questions were more about finances. Two answers in particular that Im not too happy with were the university ranking for my course, to which I said its quite high up and continues to exceed but didn't give a figure. The second one was to do with my father's finances, who is supporting me with funds. The interviewer asked about monthly earnings for him, and in all honesty I dont know how much he earns.. so I just guessed.

My question really is how do these answers reflect on my application and what happens if I fail this interview.

I'd appreciate to hear thoughts on this.

Aslamaria
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Not happy with credibility interview

Post by Aslamaria » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:44 pm

I see no response even with 125 views. I'd appreciate thoughts on my queries. I have spoken with my sponsor and they have advised me to wait and see what happens. I spoke to some one at UKCISA and they thought that I shouldn't wait and make a complaint against the person interviewing me as their constant interruptions effected my performance in the cred interview. I am in two minds now and really don't know what to do..

Mandemondawall
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mandemondawall » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Hi. I swear to God I had the same bloody problem
I was literally dictating everything. I gave my interview on 1st and I’m scared now. I hope they phone me for a second interview. The guy I was talking to had to stop every second to note down things. It was ridiculous. I can’t believe that the same thing happened with u as well

Mandemondawall
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Mandemondawall » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:38 pm

I have the same question. I have no idea what will happen with my application now. Most of my questions were regarding finances as well and the questions were just vague and stupid. Can someone please answer this post

xquisite1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by xquisite1 » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:04 pm

I Had the same interview Dictation plus detail question about finances. Have you heard from the home office yet?

Shahrukh
Newly Registered

Post by Shahrukh » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:53 pm

Guys did u got the visa,i also went to same situation my interview duration was 30 mins.

Shahrukh
Newly Registered

Post by Shahrukh » Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:33 pm

Looking for reply

Aslamaria
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Aslamaria » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:26 pm

Hi,

I did get my visa. Good luck all.

xquisite1
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by xquisite1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:07 pm

I got my Visa too :D

faranmalik786
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by faranmalik786 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:36 pm

Aslamaria wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:26 pm
Hi,

I did get my visa. Good luck all.
Hey,
What exactly did you tell when he asked about your father's income?

Shadi123
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by Shadi123 » Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:34 am

I had my credibility interview on 2nd of September. It was too slow and the interviewer stopped me after each sentence and I was not satisfied with the answer which I said about the modules of my course and I did wrong in that answer. She also focused on my husbands job and his leave during my course (for 4 years). I am so worried about the decision.