ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Premium servic for PBS TIER 4 dependent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

rizwanrasheed
Newly Registered

Premium servic for PBS TIER 4 dependent

Post by rizwanrasheed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:07 am

Good morning guys,
My visa is expiring in a week time and I am applying through premium service and I am getting appointment date after my visa appointment which is almost week after my visa expiry date. Would there be any problem if I book appointment after visa expiry date.
Any help please?
Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Premium servic for PBS TIER 4 dependent

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:29 am

You must apply before your visa expires. If there are no appointments, you will need to apply by post.

You have left it far too late to get a premium appointment.

When does your partners tier 4 visa expire??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Post by sah10406 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:32 am

rizwanrasheed wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:07 am
Would there be any problem if I book appointment after visa expiry date.
No. Sorry but the previous advice is incorrect and very out of date. It dates from before the existence of online applications.

You must certainly apply before your current leave runs out, but you "apply" when you submit the online form and pay the fee, not when you attend your appointment or send your documents.
See Immigration Rule 34G which defines the date of application for an online application:

Date an application (or variation of an application) for leave to remain is made

34G. For the purposes of these rules, the date on which an application (or a variation of application in accordance with paragraph 34E) is made is:
(i) where the application form is sent by post by Royal Mail, the date of posting as shown on the tracking information provided by Royal Mail or, if not tracked, by the postmark date on the envelope; or
(ii) where the application is made on a paper application form and is submitted in person, the date on which it is received at a Home Office premium service centre; or
(iii) where the paper application form is sent by courier, or other postal services provider, the date on which it is delivered to the Home Office; or
(iv) where the application is made via the online application process, the date on which the online application is submitted whether or not a subsequent appointment is made at a Home Office premium service centre.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.

rizwanrasheed
Newly Registered

Post by rizwanrasheed » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:17 pm

Hi, Thank you sah10406 and Cr001 for you information.
Yes sah10406 you are right if someone make application in time it doesn’t matter if they attend premium centre after visa expiry. I have confirmed this from UK CISA as well.
Hi any device what is best time to book appointment for premium service. All appointment seem to disappeared if I don’t book in time.