ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re - Dependents on Student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SRkulkarni
Newly Registered
India

Re - Dependents on Student visa

Post by SRkulkarni » Wed Mar 24, 2021 5:51 pm

I am a Masters Program Student (Jan 2020 Intake ) from a UK university. I am from India and I am currently holding Tier 4 general student visa. As a Tier 4 visa holder I wish to bring my Fiancée in U.K as we are getting married in the month of May and she will be my wife legally after this ceremony we intent to plan for her dependent visa. The reason why I was not able to accommodate her with me earlier was because meanwhile she is pursuing her masters in India and her course will finish in the month of June first week. After her final semester I wish to bring her as my dependent on Tier 4 visa before I apply for Graduate Route(Post Study Work). After my wedding ceremony I will be returning to U.K within a week, meanwhile back home my fiancée will start her procedure for the application of dependent visa.
There are some doubts that needs to be cleared while applying for this process. I hope you will guide me.
1. Is it okay If I apply for my Graduate route(Post Study Work) and my Fiancée's (wife) as a Dependent
Graduate Route at the same time i.e. after the she arrives in U.K.
2. Would it be okay if I apply for Graduate Route immediately after she collects her BRP card.
3. On this Scenario what else precautions should we take in measure to avoid obstacles for her
dependent visa?
4. Does she needs to show her maintenance funds for the process of her Dependent Graduate
Route(PSW) ?

SRkulkarni
Newly Registered
India

Re: Re - Dependents on Student visa

Post by SRkulkarni » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:20 pm

I am a Masters Program Student (Jan 2020 Intake ) from a UK university. I am from India and I am currently holding Tier 4 general student visa. Where can I get the information regarding PSW on UK government site
Can anyone suggest a good informative website related to PSW

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Re - Dependents on Student visa

Post by sah10406 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:02 am

Sharvaree Raje wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:20 pm
Where can I get the information regarding PSW on UK government site
Can anyone suggest a good informative website related to PSW
See the detailed guide from the UK Council for International Student Affairs, which also links to all relevant UK government website information:

www.ukcisa.org.uk/graduateroute
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.