ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal for PBS Tier 4 Dependent Visa.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

asdas21
Newly Registered
Sri Lanka

Refusal for PBS Tier 4 Dependent Visa.

Post by asdas21 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi guys, I applied for Tier 4 dependent visa, as my wife got a tier 4 student visa (for 2 years). However, my TB x-ray was abnormal and I was awaiting the sputum results while applying. The IMO (medical org) staff advised me to apply while the results were pending and I applied. Today the refusal letter came.

I need your advise on this, (I will be getting the TB test results by next week). Should I put for an administrative review with the test results or freshly apply with the test results. Which is quicker? Will the sputum test result be a new evidence, that they wouldn't consider in the administrative review? How long does an appeal take?

Thanks a lot to all who can give me any insight on this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Refusal for PBS Tier 4 Dependent Visa.

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:42 pm

I need your advise on this, (I will be getting the TB test results by next week). Should I put for an administrative review with the test results or freshly apply with the test results. Which is quicker? Will the sputum test result be a new evidence, that they wouldn't consider in the administrative review?
You cannot submit new evidence for Admin Review, which is a process for when HO have made an error and will be done based on the supporting documents you submitted with your initial, no refused, application.
How long does an appeal take?
You cannot appeal as there are no PBS route appeal rights. Appeal is not the same as admin review.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.