ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding my Admin Review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

aryannazemi
Newly Registered
Iran

Regarding my administrative review

Post by aryannazemi » Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 pm

Greetings,

I have received a refusal on 22nd October. I have just submitted my administrative review.
Actually whilst I was filling the AR form something was confusing for me and apparently I made a mistake.
In stage 2 of the AR form, There is a part which is written >> ' Enter your Home Office reference number from your decision letter
Your reference number can be found on letters from the Home Office, called 'Our Ref' or 'Case ID'. For applications made outside the UK, it will begin with 'GWF'.'.'

Whereas I have a reference number in my refusal letter with the title "'Our Ref', I wrote my GWF number. Because the second part of the sentence led me to doubt the option.

I really appreciate it if someone can help me and tell me what should I do?
Will they accept the GWF number instead of the Refusal number?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:

Re: Regarding my administrative review

Post by Zerubbabel » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm

It's not material to your AR.

They will find you with either number. Don't worry.

aryannazemi
Newly Registered
Iran

Re: Regarding my administrative review

Post by aryannazemi » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Thank you very much for your clarification. Your answer made me cool down.

aryannazemi
Newly Registered
Iran

Regarding my Admin Review

Post by aryannazemi » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Hello everyone,

I have just requested an admin review of the decision that was made on my application to study my Master’s degree on 11th November.
After two days I received an email from Home Office which causes confusion for my further moves.

The email context is :
[What you need to do next
You must send your document checklist and supporting documents to the address on the checklist.
Sign in to your application to print your checklist.
You must provide your fingerprints and a photo of your face. You will receive a letter explaining how and where to do this.]

The first question is what does it mean by sending my documents from my checklist. Because It is related to my first application not for an admin review request. The foremost one is, do I really need to provide Biometrics again? I think this context is irrelevant to the admin review. It is likely related to the first application not admin review.

Can anyone clarify it for me what should I do and what are the next steps?
And I have not received another email including how and where to do the mentioned requests as they said in their email.

Zayan123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Re: Regarding my Admin Review

Post by Zayan123 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:18 am

Hi

Did you get your administrative review decision ???