ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student Visa - appeal won. whats next?

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

hakimmalik2017
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Student Visa - appeal won. whats next?

Post by hakimmalik2017 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:20 pm

Hello everyone, I need some information regarding my immigration case. it would be much appreciate if anyone here can help me. Thank you in advance.

I applied for my Tier-4 extension on 21 March 2016. I received my refusal letter on 10 May 2016 with appeal right. Refusal reason was regarding my bank statement which they believed was false. I made appeal on time and had a hearing on 1 December 2017 then received the decision on 08 December 2017. My appeal was allowed.

My course (diploma level 7) started date - 29 March and end date 31 January 2017. I successfully completed my course. my college was revoked on April 2017.

I am still waiting for Home Office decision. Now, my question is - what kind of decision will i get from HO?

Some of my friend are saying that i will receive a 60 days letter to find another sponsor and some are saying that i will receive 4 months visa with which I will not be able to make anymore Tier-4 extension application.

Please advise me with your expertise or experience. Thank you