ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Decision

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

heredotos
Newly Registered
Turkey

Tier 4 Decision

Post by heredotos » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:15 pm

Hi,

I had my documents scanned yesterday. In my case, there was no credibility interview. Also my fingerprints and photo were taken. In the early in the morning, I have received an email from Sheffield Decision making centre which states that They have started to assess my tier 4 application. In the afternoon, I received another email from Sheffield. They wanted me to provide evidence of my scholarship. I have sent them scanned pdf of the scholarship contract. In the email, it was saying that:
'We are unable to conclude the application at this time as we require additional information'
Most of the email is copy-paste but I have compared the above quoted part of it with other supporting document demand emails. Wording is different. For example; Without these documents we are unable to make a full consideration of your application.
In my case, the email mentions about 'to conclude'. Does that mean that after the assessment of my scholarship evince they will immediately declare their decision ? What do you think ? I am really anxious. By the way, I have bought priority service.