ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 dependent statuts

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zeeshi1122

Tier 4 dependent statuts

Post by zeeshi1122 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello again,

Just wanna know if Tier 4 main applicant switch to Flrm what about the Applicant dependent (2 year old) her visa still valid and can she travel on dependent visa?

TIA

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 dependent statuts

Post by CR001 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:48 pm

The child also needs to switch to FLR m. Note that for m is not possible from outside the UK. It is an in country application. Your other posts also suggest you are apply for ILR LR!! If you have a spouse that is applying to return to the UK, the child has to apply for the same visa. PBS dependents cannot continue in there PBS dep visas if the main pbs visa holder gets ilr based on long residence

immigration-for-family-members/parent-i ... l#p1902614

The child's visa is wholly dependent on the parent who is the tier 4 visa holder.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeeshi1122

Post by zeeshi1122 » Sun May 31, 2020 6:58 pm

Thank you for your reply.

Situation is My wife is tier 4 main applicant me and my daughter are her dependents. I am about to apply ilr and after getting ilr flrm for my wife.
My daughter is in Pakistan on tier 4 dependent visa. After getting my ilr and my wifes flrm can my daughter travel from Pakistan to Uk on tier 4 dependent visa and once she is in the Uk we can apply her Mn1 form as you suggested yesterday.

Regards

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:05 pm

zeeshi1122 wrote:
Sun May 31, 2020 6:58 pm
Thank you for your reply.

Situation is My wife is tier 4 main applicant me and my daughter are her dependents. I am about to apply ilr and after getting ilr flrm for my wife.
My daughter is in Pakistan on tier 4 dependent visa. After getting my ilr and my wifes flrm can my daughter travel from Pakistan to Uk on tier 4 dependent visa and once she is in the Uk we can apply her Mn1 form as you suggested yesterday.

Regards
No, the child needs to either apply for a settlement visa which will be granted inline with the mother's FLR m (Assuming the mother is the UK) or apply to register the child as british.

immigration-for-family-members/dependan ... 43881.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zeeshi1122

Post by zeeshi1122 » Sun May 31, 2020 7:50 pm

Thank you so much