ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com


Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Only for UK Tier 4 (Student) points system
Tier 4

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sytronics
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Mood:

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by sytronics » Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:40 pm

Strange, my experience was completely the opposite. Got the application completed with the international office at the University. Paid everything for a standard service and submitted the application with biometrics on the 23/12/2019. Though it was peak xmas time still I got a receipt of application on the 27/12/19 and later on a Sunday 29/12/2019 visa successful email. To me this was quite odd as I got Premium service in Standard fee during xmas time.
Hope this helps

Teksman
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Teksman » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:00 pm

sytronics wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:40 pm
Strange, my experience was completely the opposite. Got the application completed with the international office at the University. Paid everything for a standard service and submitted the application with biometrics on the 23/12/2019. Though it was peak xmas time still I got a receipt of application on the 27/12/19 and later on a Sunday 29/12/2019 visa successful email. To me this was quite odd as I got Premium service in Standard fee during xmas time.
Hope this helps
Thanks for the information. Just to confirm, is it Tier 4 visa you applied for?

sytronics
Newly Registered
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:01 pm
Mood:

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by sytronics » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:04 pm

Yes, extension.

Hellobro
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
India

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Hellobro » Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:47 pm

Lucky you. I am still waiting to hear even a confirmation email from thr UKVI.
Submitted my biometrics on the 28th dec 2019 for standard tier 4 extension within UK. Got advised by university to wait until end of Feb 2020 and see if they come back before that or else will have to look to contact them some way.

Teksman
Newly Registered
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:39 am

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Teksman » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:28 am

Hellobro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:47 pm
Lucky you. I am still waiting to hear even a confirmation email from thr UKVI.
Submitted my biometrics on the 28th dec 2019 for standard tier 4 extension within UK. Got advised by university to wait until end of Feb 2020 and see if they come back before that or else will have to look to contact them some way.
I just recieved my decision email this morning. Today is the last day in the 8th week. In effect, they used up their 8 weeks timeline. So relax, yours is coming.

Hellobro
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
India

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Hellobro » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:08 pm

Congratulationss. Wish you luck for future. I will updatr thr post once I get an email.

Hellobro
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
India

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Hellobro » Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:12 pm

Teksman wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:28 am
Hellobro wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:47 pm
Lucky you. I am still waiting to hear even a confirmation email from thr UKVI.
Submitted my biometrics on the 28th dec 2019 for standard tier 4 extension within UK. Got advised by university to wait until end of Feb 2020 and see if they come back before that or else will have to look to contact them some way.
I just recieved my decision email this morning. Today is the last day in the 8th week. In effect, they used up their 8 weeks timeline. So relax, yours is coming.
How many months extension did you apply? And many months extra did you get ? I heard they give 4 months extra if the new course is less than 12 months.

Hellobro
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
India

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Hellobro » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:41 pm

Finally got an email from the UKVI today.

Timeline:
28th dec 2019 -submitted biometrics
10th feb 2020 - Confimration on visa decision received.

Good luck everyone waiting for their decisions.

agentfourty7
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by agentfourty7 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

sytronics wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 7:40 pm
Strange, my experience was completely the opposite. Got the application completed with the international office at the University. Paid everything for a standard service and submitted the application with biometrics on the 23/12/2019. Though it was peak xmas time still I got a receipt of application on the 27/12/19 and later on a Sunday 29/12/2019 visa successful email. To me this was quite odd as I got Premium service in Standard fee during xmas time.
Hope this helps
About that, well done on securing extension. I wanted to know if you got the additional 4 months to your requested 3 months (I presume) according to CAS?

Or was it strictly only 3 months or so that you applied for?

Thanks

agentfourty7
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu May 11, 2017 10:00 am

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by agentfourty7 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:26 pm

Hellobro wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:41 pm
Finally got an email from the UKVI today.

Timeline:
28th dec 2019 -submitted biometrics
10th feb 2020 - Confimration on visa decision received.

Good luck everyone waiting for their decisions.
About that, well done on securing extension. I wanted to know if you got the additional 4 months to your requested 3 months (I presume) according to CAS?

Or was it strictly only 3 months or so that you applied for?

Thanks

Hellobro
Newbie
Posts: 42
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm
India

Re: Tier 4 in country visa extension NO confirmation from UKVI

Post by Hellobro » Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:08 pm

Hi,

I have been granted 4 month additional to the course time on CAS. If the course is less than 12 months (i mean extension in my case), you get 4 months additional.

All the best.

Post Reply
cron