ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 Passport Not Returned

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

san1z
Pakistan

Tier 4 Passport Not Returned

Post by san1z » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 am

Hi, I applied for tier 4 visa in August but was refused based on a credibility interview. I applied for admin review and the decision came out successful after 55 whopping days. I paid the IHS fees and submitted my passport on 4th of December and i still haven't received my passport. My classes start in 3 days and i don't know what to do. The university told me that UKVI has confirmed my visa. The passport track facility was not provided to me. I want to know where to contact in order to check where my passport is. The University told me that UKVI has dispatched my passport and there's no use of contacting the Sheffield office. NEED HELP URGENTLY

gbptier1general
BANNED

Re: Tier 4 Passport Not Returned

Post by gbptier1general » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:09 pm

san1z wrote:
Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:12 am
Hi, I applied for tier 4 visa in August but was refused based on a credibility interview. I applied for admin review and the decision came out successful after 55 whopping days. I paid the IHS fees and submitted my passport on 4th of December and i still haven't received my passport. My classes start in 3 days and i don't know what to do. The university told me that UKVI has confirmed my visa. The passport track facility was not provided to me. I want to know where to contact in order to check where my passport is. The University told me that UKVI has dispatched my passport and there's no use of contacting the Sheffield office. NEED HELP URGENTLY
Hi,
Your University Help team knows All.

But can u pls outline how it prolongation to 55 Days instead of 14[AR-Submission]+28[AR-Response-Time]=42Days?
Also can u outline AR-Team response after submission,did HO contacted u or your Solicitor?
And did HO Posted the AR Response Letter or HO sent the update via Emails???
Pls can u respond ASAP,I am in same boat like u.Timely reply appreciated.Thanks
Believe In Reality

Alexis19999
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Alexis19999 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 am

san1z wrote:
@san1z, I am in a similar situation, I applied for my tier 4 student visa in August with my son as my dependant. My application was successful but my dependant was refused. I applied for administrative review and it was successful, I paid the IHS fees and submitted his passport in December 13 2018. Till now I haven't heard any response for passport collection. I called the UKVI help line 2 times, send emails too but there response was there is no specific period for passport to be returned after resubmission. I am just waiting patiently.....

Do let us know when you receive your passport back.

Thanks

Alexis19999
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Alexis19999 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:01 pm

Alexis19999 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 am
san1z wrote:
@san1z, I am in a similar situation, I applied for my tier 4 student visa in August with my son as my dependant. My application was successful but my dependant was refused. I applied for administrative review and it was successful, I paid the IHS fees and submitted his passport in December 13 2018. Till now I haven't heard any response for passport collection. I called the UKVI help line 2 times, send emails too but there response was there is no specific period for passport to be returned after resubmission. I am just waiting patiently.....

Do let us know when you receive your passport back.

Thanks

Just a feedback , about passport return timeline after successful admin review and passport resubmission. My son passport was returned with a vignette on the 23rd of March, although the vignette started from 18th March to 17th April. That's 3 months after passport was resubmitted.
I made several calls and emails, before the passport was returned.