ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 student outside UK - Urgent

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

fou001
India

Tier 4 student outside UK - Urgent

Post by fou001 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:26 pm

Hi,

I need urgent help, my brother made tier 4 student application from India( Hyderabad) in priority service on 31/128/2018 which takes 3 to 5 working days to get the visa. his course start date is 16/01/2019.

he hasn't received my visa, called home multiple times they said the decision has been made last week.
They are unable to provide any other information about when he will receive the visa or travel document.

Please, can anybody help how can chase the visa or complain about the delay? as he does not want to miss the semester.

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 4 student outside UK - Urgent

Post by sah10406 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:05 am

fou001 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:26 pm
Please, can anybody help how can chase the visa or complain about the delay? as he does not want to miss the semester.
Refer him to his Tier 4 sponsor. Universities have a "hotline" to the Home Office to investigate this kind of thing.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.