ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 4 visa administrative review

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Zayan123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Tier 4 visa administrative review

Post by Zayan123 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:10 pm

Hello

I have query related to Tier 4 visa administrative review..i have applied tier 4 with my husband and baby as dependents. I got visa but their visa was refused stated that because main applicant did not get visa so no need for your entry clearance. This is foolish reason for rejection. Fact is i got visa .we have applied for administrative review 4 days back. I do not know when they will give result for review .its frustrated . How half brain people sitting there.

Can anyone know how much time they can take in my case. I have one year baby .i cannot travel without him .

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 4 visa administrative review

Post by CR001 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:50 pm

What is the exact reason as stated in the the refusal letter?? If you type it out, leaving out names etc, then members can offer better advice.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Zayan123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Zayan123 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:27 pm

The reason stated in the refusal letter as main applicant means my visa has been refused that is why no need for their entry clearance . They did mistake as i was granted visa on 13-11-2019 . I applied same time with my baby and husband. There some error may be when caseworker make decision for them.

Zayan123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Zayan123 » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:31 pm

The exact wording in their visa refusal is....

You are applying as dependent of .............. and at same time. It is noted that their visa has been refused . As such you have no reason to granted entry clearance for uk .

Therefore , your application has been refused as paragraph 319 C Immigration rule.

Same reason was written for my baby....

Zayan123
Newly Registered
United Arab Emirates

Post by Zayan123 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 11:14 am

Hi

No one is replying or giving suggestion on my post .its very unrealistic for us . We are too much worried because my baby is very small. I cannot leave him alone.till now no response of review decision.

Please suggest me .....