ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK STUDENT CHILD DEPENDENT VISA

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SAKTHI9006
Newly Registered
India

UK STUDENT CHILD DEPENDENT VISA

Post by SAKTHI9006 » Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:32 pm

Hi I am a tier 4 student visa holder pursuing PhD in University of Sussex. My husband is a high potential individual visa holder in UK which has got approved . Through my student visa, I am applying dependent visa for our 2 year old daughter. Both of th will join me shortly in the uk. Actually for the past six months i was living in a temporary accommodation for which the tenancy is expiring next week. I am finding a suitable accommodation which is a bit difficult and needs more time. So myself and my husband are planning to temporarily ( 1 or 2 months before finding a suitable accoodation) stay in my relative house which is a 4 bhk house wherein only two are living currently in Leicester. So is it OK for me to get a supporting letter from him regarding the accommodation while processing our baby's dependent visa ?

AmazonianX
Respected Guru

Re: UK STUDENT CHILD DEPENDENT VISA

Post by AmazonianX » Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:39 am

Get letter from the property owner indicating they are allowing to to stay, backed with their ownership documents

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: UK STUDENT CHILD DEPENDENT VISA

Post by sah10406 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 8:51 am

SAKTHI9006 wrote:
Fri Feb 10, 2023 11:32 pm
So is it OK for me to get a supporting letter from him regarding the accommodation while processing our baby's dependent visa ?
Where are you reading that evidence of accommodation is required for a Student dependent application? It is not.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.