ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK student visa application: Penalty declaration

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gihanp
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

UK student visa application: Penalty declaration

Post by gihanp » Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:50 am

UK student visa application: "At any time have you ever had any penalties in the UK or in another country? Provide details"

Paid two penalties 7 years ago during my previous stay in UK, but no details with me now.

I never had UK full driving license. I drove during the first year of my previous stay in the UK using my international driving permit. I didn’t drive after that. The two penalties I’m talking about are,
1. Parking ticket (received via post with the photo of the reg plate - paid online)
2. Crossing zone 1 in London underground while not having a valid pass to cross zone 1 (paid - but I don’t even remember how I paid it)

I checked even my old emails to find anything at least related to the payments, but no luck.
How to answer this question?

gihanp
Newly Registered
Mood:
Sri Lanka

Re: UK student visa application: Penalty declaration

Post by gihanp » Wed Nov 03, 2021 2:56 am

Any advise on the above matter please ?

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: UK student visa application: Penalty declaration

Post by sah10406 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 10:48 am

gihanp wrote:
Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:50 am
How to answer this question?
Just as you have here, with as much information as you can remember or retrieve.
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.