ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK tier 4 general student visa IMPORTANT urgent helppp

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

HWaheed
Newly Registered
Pakistan

UK tier 4 general student visa IMPORTANT urgent helppp

Post by HWaheed » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:47 pm

Guys I need some serious help I don't have much time left I will be using priority service visa but i was so stupid to not see this before that my passport is showing place of birth different then my birth certificate and I need to show my birth certificate as a proof of my relationship to my father.

I do have FRC family registration certificate now I want to know should I only attach my FRC with visa documents or FRC and my birth certificate explaining that the place of birth is wrong in my passport and i will be changing it later.. Please help it's urgent

Omom123
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: UK tier 4 general student visa IMPORTANT urgent helppp

Post by Omom123 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Hi,
I think the best thing for you to do is to get a sworn affidavit stating your actual place of birth. And that what’s in your passport is incorrect. You can add a letter after this but I don’t think it’s necessary

farooq71
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: UK tier 4 general student visa IMPORTANT urgent helppp

Post by farooq71 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:00 am

Hello
i was in a similar situation. my passport told one city and my birth certificate showed another city, thou both cities in pakistan. but i wasnt supposed to prove my relationship with father through birth certificate/birth place. i would recommend just attach a copy of family registration certificate and a cover later to inform them the birth place is wrong in passport and you will correct it later. thats all to it. i received my visa with mismatched birth places. you need a cover letter because you are going to prove your relationship. Dont worry much, they know how to verify stats from NADRA and all that stuff. so in case they have a doubt they will do it. but a cover letter will save you from delay in response. Good luck bro!