Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Tier 4 (Student) points system
Tier 4

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jabir314
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Jabir314 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:11 am

zusman wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:33 pm
Did anyone get British citizenship or PR application refused due to toiec, provided you are EU citizen or family member of EU citizen.
Thanks
Hey my friend could you please tell a bit more about your case. Thank you:)

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:50 am

I dont have any case yet. As lots of people getting refusal because of toiec, just wondering if any eu citizen got affected also.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:17 am

zusman wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:50 am
I dont have any case yet. As lots of people getting refusal because of toiec, just wondering if any eu citizen got affected also.
1. Please can you refrain from posting your 'what if' question in different topics and parts of the forum.

2. It is highly unlikely to affect EU route applicants for PR.

This topic is ONLY for those who have been refused visas or IRL due to TOEIC and who are fighting HO in court.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

zusman
Pakistan

Post by zusman » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:50 pm

I dont understand what is wrong in my question, that you need to reply rudely. This topic is for people who are affected because of Toeic. And other one is for British citizenship. My question is relevant to both topics. When i didn't get response from one topic only then i posted here.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:54 pm

zusman wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:50 pm
I dont understand what is wrong in my question, that you need to reply rudely. This topic is for people who are affected because of Toeic. And other one is for British citizenship. My question is relevant to both topics. When i didn't get response from one topic only then i posted here.
This topic is for people who HAVE been refused a visa due to TOEIC and are going through the appeal or JR and court process with HO. It is NOT a general discussion topic of 'what ifs'.

If you don't have an ongoing case with HO regarding TOEIC, please do not post in this topic.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Ali Khan555
Newly Registered
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:42 am

Hello Annabat,

when is your hearing?

Ali

anabat22

Post by anabat22 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:48 am

Hi Ali,

My hearing was on 13 November but it was cancelled received a call from FTT on 12 November. My solicitor is saying they didn’t receive a payment request and ftt send a letter to close the appeal.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:03 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ali Khan555
Newly Registered
Bahrain

Post by Ali Khan555 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:22 am

Dear Annabat,

Thanks for your reply,

What will happen now will the home office withdraw your case and issue visa? or the FTT will give you another hearing? what do you mean by payment request? who didnt get it?

regards

Ali

GeetL

Post by GeetL » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi all,

Just an update on my husband’s appeal. We were refused in March 2018, appealed immediately, the hearing was in October 2018 and visa granted approximately 4 weeks later. The brp card arrived in the post approximately 7 weeks after the hearing.

The judge didn’t ask my husband any questions. The HO representative asked a few vague questions of which none were really applicable as my husband had never done the toeic test. The evidence was generic mainly with one mark sheet from which the HO representative wasn’t able to prove that my husband had done the test.

Based on the judge’s reaction it appears that the court is sick of dealing with toeic cases especially those that shouldn’t even make it to court like this one as an example.

Very pleased with the positive outcome. It has been the toughest year ever having to deal with such uncertainty!

Wishing all those that have genuine cases the very best of luck. It’s a tough and very long journey with days where you sometimes completely lose hope but please be strong and soldier on.

Thanks to all those that shared their experience and supported each other. I really appreciate it, you realise you are not alone!

Khr
Newly Registered
India

Post by Khr » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:57 am

Flr m refused on 1st oct 2017 due to toeic that i never done
Appeal allowed on 4th may
I got my brp card 11 December 2018
Passport 12 December 2018
Ho wasted my two years without any mistakes but feel the pain stress of others who going through the same situation. What we can do jst pray.
Wish u all good luck..hope this matter soon finished nd u all can be happy nd reliefs

Jabir314
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Jabir314 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 8:54 am

Hello guys
Long time no any post everything okey with everyone?
Thanks

Rahee
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Rahee » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:56 pm

Hi everyone
I want to share my toeic decision which was in first tribunal. Fortunately I won the case against homeoffice. I was struggiling for toeic from 2014 as I was 2 times in detention centre as well.but I did not stop to fight for toeic.so just want to say best of luck to all of friends for their toeic problems hope everybody would win soon their apeal.