Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Victims of ETS Scam

Only for UK Tier 4 (Student) points system
Tier 4

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, Zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Post Reply
Janaghan111
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:27 pm
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Janaghan111 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:13 pm

Dear hoss

I have met people who even have british wife and UK born 2 to 3 kids but still they went on same process. I would say 1% chance directly but 99% via court.

Hoss2119
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 am
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Hoss2119 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:12 pm

Janaghan111 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:13 pm
Dear hoss

I have met people who even have british wife and UK born 2 to 3 kids but still they went on same process. I would say 1% chance directly but 99% via court.
I also have same experience...even after that just wanted to know... its not that im expecting to get visa without going to court.. these home office ppl r not that great that they will let us go so easily.

Ali Khan555
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 pm

Dear Hoss,

you have to be very ready when you going to the court coz you will ask to many question by the judge and the home office representative.

Ali

Ali Khan555
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Dear Geeta,

I had my hearing today please write me then I will write you back.

Ali

Hoss2119
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 am
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Hoss2119 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:36 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:57 pm
Dear Hoss,

you have to be very ready when you going to the court coz you will ask to many question by the judge and the home office representative.

Ali
Thank u for ur advice my friend. How was ur hearing? What did the judge and ho representative asked u? Could u pls tell if u dont have any problem. In sha Allah u will win

Hoss2119
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 am
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Hoss2119 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:11 pm

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:58 pm
Dear Geeta,

I had my hearing today please write me then I will write you back.

Ali
Dear friend can u give me one information when we submit human right applications and get right of appeal, do we get right to work ? Because at this moment neither me or my wife has right to work. So is it possible to get a right of work when we get right of appeal?

Ali Khan555
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:03 pm

Dear Hoss,

No you will not get a right of work until you get your visa none of you just have some patience you will get your visa. are you going for reporting every 4 weeks to home office???

Hoss2119
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 am
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Hoss2119 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:12 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:03 pm
Dear Hoss,

No you will not get a right of work until you get your visa none of you just have some patience you will get your visa. are you going for reporting every 4 weeks to home office???
No dear im not on reporting. I was never asked. Nyway how was ur hearing? What type of questions u were asked by judge nd ho representative. Let me know pls if u dont mind on that. Best of luck .

Ali Khan555
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Dear Hoss and Geeta,

The home office representative ask me the following question:-

Name of the college where I took the test

Address of college where you took your test

How did you get to the college for test (train or bus but how which train or bus)

how many days were your test

why you choose toiec test

how did you book your toiec test

did you see any thing suspious during the test

how did you find out about the test

how much did you pay for the test

how did you pay of the test

what happen on the test day

Your lawyer will make you a witness statement make sure you read the entire witness statement as much as you memorize every thing.

the home office representative will ask you questions dont worry stay calm he/she is a human being try to answer every single question with details if you dont understand ask him/her to repeat again they will repeat again the judge didnt ask me any question as I answered every single question my court last over 3 hours. just have a bottle of cold water with you to keep yourself fresh. Good luck

ali

Hoss2119
Newly Registered
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun May 05, 2019 4:40 am
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Hoss2119 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:52 am

Ali Khan555 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:41 pm
Dear Hoss and Geeta,

The home office representative ask me the following question:-

Name of the college where I took the test

Address of college where you took your test

How did you get to the college for test (train or bus but how which train or bus)

how many days were your test

why you choose toiec test

how did you book your toiec test

did you see any thing suspious during the test

how did you find out about the test

how much did you pay for the test

how did you pay of the test

what happen on the test day

Your lawyer will make you a witness statement make sure you read the entire witness statement as much as you memorize every thing.

the home office representative will ask you questions dont worry stay calm he/she is a human being try to answer every single question with details if you dont understand ask him/her to repeat again they will repeat again the judge didnt ask me any question as I answered every single question my court last over 3 hours. just have a bottle of cold water with you to keep yourself fresh. Good luck

ali
Thanx bro.. it will help me a lot. Best of luck nd inform us when u get result. But tell me one thing why did it took 3 hrs? There were not that much questions? Was there any other procedures apart from this question answer session?

Ali Khan555
Junior Member
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:09 am
Bahrain

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Ali Khan555 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:38 am

dear hoss,

its not many question this is just the toiec part you will be ask about your case or application what you have on going. the judge questions from your barrister and home office representative 3 hour goes so quick you wont even understand. you dont worry about the court time just focus on the questions and be calm nothing to worry about you will win inshallah

ali

Janaghan111
Newbie
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:27 pm
Mood:
Azerbaijan

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Janaghan111 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:46 am

Dear Zahmed7.

Did you have any gap in ur 10 years ILR

please reply

JANAGHA

Sandeep_bulbule
Newly Registered
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 11, 2019 6:07 pm
India

Re: Victims of ETS Scam

Post by Sandeep_bulbule » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 pm

After jr cost cliam how long take the time and how they pay by check or solicitor account how I know how much they pay back

Post Reply
cron