ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Work as au pair with student visa

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Tamsin_TW
Newly Registered
Mood:
Taiwan

Work as au pair with student visa

Post by Tamsin_TW » Sun Feb 04, 2018 7:33 am

Hi guys, I'm a Taiwanese and plan to be an au pair in UK on July or August if my visa things are settled down. I know I have to apply Tier 5 YMS, but the quota has limitation which means all you need is "good luck" :( I have wrote the letter to AuPair team and checked that it's acceptable to be an au pair with student visa but I must have a "full-time" course. I'm wondering do I must find a registered language school from the list where were posted on UK government website? What about other language schools?
I can't really afford that much expense for courses, hope there's chance that I don't need to spend too much on the course.
Has anyone had any similar experience or condition as me and would love to share with me? I would be very very appreciated >v<
Thanks your time for reading this

vinny

Re: Work as au pair with student visa

Post by vinny » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 am

Unfortunately, short-term students studying at Language courses cannot work.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.