ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wrong Address on TB document.

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

TheMightyPenguin
Newly Registered
Mood:
Kenya

Wrong Address on TB document.

Post by TheMightyPenguin » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 pm

I don't think It's necessarily the wrong address because everything is the same (Postcode, etc.) except for the orientation (put UK before postcode) and the fact that I did not include the name of the residence. A quick search of the address without the name of the residence brings up the UK address and residence on the internet and on top of that, on the application form and proof of accommodation document, the address with the name of the residence is listed. Despite this, I'm still unsure whether this will affect my application and would gladly appreciate any insight on this, thanks in advance. :)

sah10406
Diamond Member

Re: Wrong Address on TB document.

Post by sah10406 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:50 am

It is irrelevant.

I don't understand why you are using a UK address anyway? Only those applying from outside the UK from a relevant country, where they have been living at least six months, require a TB certificate. Why and how would such a person be giving a UK address as their residence?
I do not give immigration advice. I refer you to Immigration Rules, guidance, other online content and to your sponsor.