ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional documents required despite the bank statement is correct.

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

SquallLiu
Newly Registered
Mood:
Taiwan

Additional documents required despite the bank statement is correct.

Post by SquallLiu » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:45 pm

Hi, recently my girlfriend is waiting for T5 visa update, and she get an additional documents requirement about bank statement. Which said "the bank statements you have provided do not demonstrate that you have held the required level of funds (£2530) for 28 days."

I don't think that's true. I checked the funds put in accounts were above 28 days, and it was put before the date she submitted the application.

The only concern is, she uses two different account for the fund proof.
She actually owns that two accounts and has more than £2530 in total (but not if separated).
I don't think separating accounts matters? Or does it?

Here is the timeline of the application:
8/5: Both accounts have funds. Total amount is larger than £2530 (but not if separated) since this day.
9/17: Attended in VFS and submitted application.
(So she has more than £2530 in total for 28 days and 31 days before the date of application for sure.)

9/24: 1st rejection.
9/27: Added detail of bank statement and emailed back again.
9/29: 2nd rejection. And she sent the same accounts document again with some comments about two accounts.

Hopefully the progress goes smooth, it shall be a valid proof of fund.
Thanks.