ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS ERROR

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

annaOzen
Newly Registered
Turkey

COS ERROR

Post by annaOzen » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm

I'm an Erasmus student who wants to extend my tier 5 visa for my internship. I applied to new cos number to British Council and the certificate letter sends me. Now, I need o extend my visa.
As I understand from the letter I should use my cos number for sponsor licence number. However, when I tried to fill the application forms at https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk , the below warning occurs.
Check your answers:
• licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) reference number.

Am I doing wrong? Which cos number should I use? :cry:
Would you please help me to solve the situation and fill my forms to extend?

Many Thanks

The Station Agent

Re: COS ERROR

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am

All sponsors have a sponsor licence number; it's different from the CoS number. CoS numbers all have 11 digits, but sponsor licence numbers are different and have a varying number of letters and numbers. Sponsor should be able to provide sponsor licence number.

Santoshcbit2002
Newly Registered
India

Post by Santoshcbit2002 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Hi just wondering if this problem solved ? If yes, how? I am in exactly same situation

Santoshcbit2002
Newly Registered
India

Post by Santoshcbit2002 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:15 am

annaOzen wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:13 pm
I'm an Erasmus student who wants to extend my tier 5 visa for my internship. I applied to new cos number to British Council and the certificate letter sends me. Now, I need o extend my visa.
As I understand from the letter I should use my cos number for sponsor licence number. However, when I tried to fill the application forms at https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk , the below warning occurs.
Check your answers:
• licence number not found - please check the number. Enter your employer's sponsor licence number, not your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) reference number.

Am I doing wrong? Which cos number should I use? :cry:
Would you please help me to solve the situation and fill my forms to extend?

Many Thanks
Hi just wondering how long it took for HO to resolve this problem?

Santoshcbit2002
Newly Registered
India

Post by Santoshcbit2002 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:32 pm

Hi guys, please any one here who can help ?