ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entering the UK on BRP expires

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Brittoreilly
Newly Registered
Canada

Entering the UK on BRP expires

Post by Brittoreilly » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:59 am

I was approved for my Tier 5 mobility visa in April and my original entry date was May 21, 2019.

I had a last minute change of plans temporarily and have yet to reapply for my BRP simply due to one of the gov.agents advising me I could wait until I was closer to my new intent travel date.

I was contacting a new agent for more information where they advised me this was not the case and that I should have reapplied for my BRP 3 months from my newly intended travel date which I of course did not do because of what the previous agent advised me of.

Basically I am wondering if there is any way I can go to the UK on my Tier 5 visa in February 2020 vs. the May 21st 2019 I originally aimed for. Is there particular steps I need to take to make this possible as I really want to utilize this visa.

Thank you in advance.