ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration rule 320(7)

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

leeobrien
Newly Registered
Australia

Immigration rule 320(7)

Post by leeobrien » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:14 am

Hi all,

Can someone please explain what this clause means?

320. In addition to the grounds of refusal of entry clearance or leave to enter set out in Parts 2-8 of these Rules, the following grounds for the refusal of entry clearance or leave to enter apply:

(7) save in relation to a person settled in the United Kingdom or where the Immigration Officer is satisfied that there are strong compassionate reasons justifying admission, confirmation from the Medical Inspector that, for medical reasons, it is undesirable to admit a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom.

My little brain is finding it difficult to decipher what it means. I've applied for a Tier 5 YMS and being the information hoarder that I am, just like to know absolutely everything about what i'm applying for.

Some assistance here would be lovely.

Cheers.

The Station Agent

Re: Immigration rule 320(7)

Post by The Station Agent » Mon Nov 25, 2019 5:40 pm

They can refuse you if you have a serious communicable disease or you're a raving axe murderer. Not usually a problem.