ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Previous sponsored visa

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Yvonna
Newly Registered

Previous sponsored visa

Post by Yvonna » Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:43 am

Hi there,

I'm in the process of applying for the youth mobility version of the tier 5. All documentation suggests that I'm eligible, but there are two things I'm worried about:

1. I've just returned from the UK after 2.5 years on a sponsored work permit (the equivalent of the current tier 2). I quit early to return to Australia for personal reasons that have since ceased to be a problem. Will this previous visa be a problem?

2. I literally returned less than 2 weeks ago. Thus, I have been at my current address for about 2 weeks. I've put a note at the end stating my previous address in the UK, but is this likely to be a problem?

Any help would be very much appreciated

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:04 am

1. No.
2. No.

regards

Yvonna
Newly Registered

Post by Yvonna » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:21 am

Thank you

Yvonna
Newly Registered

Bank statements

Post by Yvonna » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:47 am

Sorry, one more question - about the "date of application"

I have to provide bank statements from less than one month prior to the application date. Is this when I submit the online application (from Australia) or from when all the documents and biometric data are received?

I have bank statements from Sept 2nd, my online application (and fee payment) was Sept 30th, but my biometric data appointment isn't until Oct 14th. Is this going to be okay?

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:36 am

Your date of application is the date on which the fees is taken.

regards