ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 5- Youth mobility visa. Collecting BRP at earlier date than stated.

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

sharonnie
Newly Registered
Mood:
Australia

Tier 5- Youth mobility visa. Collecting BRP at earlier date than stated.

Post by sharonnie » Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:06 am

Hi,

I hope somebody here could help me.

I received my approved tier 5 visa and the decision letter. The letter states my BRP is available for collection from 22 November 2018.

However, I will only be in London prior to the date available for collection. I will only be there for 4 days prior to the 22 November collection date. My visa vignette starts on the 15th Nov which is the day I arrive and i leave London on the 19th Nov. I am doing a Europe trip and London is my first stop.

I just want to collect my BRP first and have not decide when to go to London for the longer term, within the limit of the visa of course.

I read on the UKVI website that I might get fined for not collecting my BRP...

Has anyone collected their BRP at the post office they have chosen but at an earlier date than stated on the letter? I really hope this is possible as I have already booked my tickets and quite impossible to change my itinerary.

Please help!

Thank you!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 5- Youth mobility visa. Collecting BRP at earlier date than stated.

Post by CR001 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:30 am

Kindly refrain from tagging onto topics that are from 2016.

Simply go to the Post Office you nominated when you are in London and see if it is ready for collection. They often are.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.