ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa4UK issues - help!

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Beckles90
Newly Registered

Visa4UK issues - help!

Post by Beckles90 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:51 pm

Hi everyone

This is my first post on this group. My boyfriend is currently trying to apply for his Tier 5 youth mobility visa to come and join me in the UK (he's Australian currently residing in Canada).

He's successfully managed to fill his application in on the site, has paid his IHS fee and has booked his biometrics appt but when he gets to the stage of paying for the visa it was at first allowing him to enter his details but then saying payment unsuccessfull. He called his bank and they said there's no issues on their end and it must be the website, we tried different browsers, clearing browsing cache etc with no luck.

Now when he goes on to attempt to pay it just states that the payment screen cannot be loaded and to try again later. He's been trying now for three days and we have no idea what to do, can anyone offer any guidance? He has emailed for assistance but hasn't heard anything yet.

Thanks in advance

Bec

The Station Agent

Re: Visa4UK issues - help!

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:57 am

I heard someone was having trouble scheduling an appointment a couple of days ago. Maybe try looking in the Tier 2 section of this website. Tier 2 people are making visa applications every day, so you may get more updates if other people are having the same problem.

Try another card? I know when we pay the UKVI (UK end) the online payment clearance process changed about a week ago. But that only affects certain banks, and the payments still go through OK.

Beckles90
Newly Registered

Re: Visa4UK issues - help!

Post by Beckles90 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:35 pm

Okay thanks I'll try over there and see if anyone can shed any light 😊