ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Youth Mobility Scheme Application UK

Only for UK Tier 5 (Temporary work) points system
Also includes the Youth Mobility Scheme Tier 5

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Jj205
Newly Registered
Australia

Youth Mobility Scheme Application UK

Post by Jj205 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:58 am

Hi guys
I am an Aussie applying for the YMS for UK. I meet all the age and financial requirements but just a few questions about the application.

1. I have previously had a creative person temporary worker sponsorship because I was a musician (not working holiday or yms). Would this be grounds for refusal?

2. On the application it says to enter work. I dont have a job in uk yet as I was planning on finding one when i come over. Could this effect my application?

Thanks

zcfaxzl
Newly Registered
Hong Kong

Re: Youth Mobility Scheme Application UK

Post by zcfaxzl » Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:47 am

Not sure about your first question.

But I saw an Aussie guy's youtube video about his YMS - he was successfully granted approval without having offered work before he started his application. Hope this helps!

The Station Agent

Re: Youth Mobility Scheme Application UK

Post by The Station Agent » Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:23 pm

The fact you've been on a Tier 5 (creative and sporting) CoS in the past should have zero bearing on your new application. You did nothing wrong and had permission for the tour (or whatever it was).