ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

current H1B expired, I have previous employer H1B still valid and stamped, can i do the H1B transfer

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

madhuwizkid
Newly Registered
United States of America

current H1B expired, I have previous employer H1B still valid and stamped, can i do the H1B transfer

Post by madhuwizkid » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:00 pm

Latest I 797 expired in **October 2019**(got 6 months only validity when I did H1B transfer from the previous employer) I worked for 2 months for this company.
and
Previous I797 I have previous employer H1B still valid **September 2020** and stamped visa on Passport.
I left the current employer as my I 797 expired and moved outside of the USA.

is that I can do the H1B transfer with the previous employer H1B(I797) to any other employer as it is not expired as explained above, it expires on **September 2020**?

Basically my question is, as my latest employer H1b expired and previous employer H1B still valid, using previous employer H1B can I do H1B transfer?

your response will greatly help me