Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to!

Login Register Do not show

From visitor visa to obtain a green card!!??

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, Zimba, Administrator

Newly Registered
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:25 pm

From visitor visa to obtain a green card!!??

Post by blingy » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:39 am

Hi @ all,
I got a US visitor visa and I'm planing to make a short visit to US soon. I was wondering if there is any option to change the status from the visitor visa to a green card holder? Anyone knows any procedures or any legal way to do this? Could any lawyer do something in this way probably?
Anyone been through this process and succeeded?