ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent working on permanent job - intracompany transfer to usa

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Pose
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 dependent working on permanent job - intracompany transfer to usa

Post by Pose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:43 pm

Hello,
I am on tier 2 dependent visa working in a permanent role. I m 8 months pregnant and planning to deliver the baby in India. My mat leave starts from dec ends in june 2018. My husband has resigned from his job due to personal reasons and his last work week is in February 2018. I am very happy with my current employer, infact checked sometime ago if my employer can provide me tier 2 General visa. The answer was no. Recently i came across a job opening in usa which i
Qualify for and recruiter informed me that they can help me with sponsorship. I m looking to check if they can provide me L1 visa which will help my husband as well to try for a job in usa.

My queries
Since i go on maternity leave soon, when should i ask my manager/hr to ask for Intracompany transfer.
Should i be a employee at the time of intracompany transfer?
Do i become ineligible to work once my husbands visa expires meaning?
Any help much appreciated...

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 dependent working on permanent job - intracompany transfer to usa

Post by CR001 » Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm

It is unclear from your post if you are asking about a new employer in the USA or if you are asking about your current existing Tier 2 visa??
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Pose
Newly Registered
India

Re: Tier 2 dependent working on permanent job - intracompany transfer to usa

Post by Pose » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:16 pm

Hello..
Current company where i work as permanent employee on pbs dependent tier 2 visa.