ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UK resident with B1/B2 US Visa question.

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

ab7132
Newly Registered

UK resident with B1/B2 US Visa question.

Post by ab7132 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Hello,

I really need help from this forum and will be very thankful if anyone can confirm my queries as i have been trying to call mexican embassy but they are not responding.

I plan to go to mexico for 7 days. I am an Indian resident living in the UK on tier 2 general visa for 5 years. I have B1/B2 US visa which is valid till 2025 and it is multiple entry.

Can i travel to Mexico without a VISA? Please reply.

vinny

Re: UK resident with B1/B2 US Visa question.

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:41 pm

Mexico Embassy, India wrote:::HOLDERS OF U.S.A. CANADA, U.K. AND SCHENGEN VISAS ::

Holders of any valid U.S.A., Canada, United Kingdom and Schengen visas (any nationality) DO NOT require a Mexican visa to travel on business, tourism or transit purposes only. The length of stay shall not exceed 180 days.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

ab7132
Newly Registered

Re: UK resident with B1/B2 US Visa question.

Post by ab7132 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:02 pm

Oh fantastic. So i dont need visa. Is there any other process that i need to complete at airport?