ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent please help. F24-Unmarried Son/Daughter of Permanent Resident

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

daddyyluv
Newly Registered

Urgent please help. F24-Unmarried Son/Daughter of Permanent Resident

Post by daddyyluv » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:06 pm

Hello everyone, I am new here and will like to apologise if I am posting in the wrong forum.

Please I need answers to two very urgent questions regarding my interview.

1) My father filed for me as "F24-Unmarried Son/Daughter of Permanent Resident" and I have been scheduled for interview in London UK but I can't make the date of the interview because I will be away from the country for training that has already been paid for and not refundable.

My question is will I be able to reschedule the interview? If yes how do I go about it and will it have a negative impact on my application/interview?

2) I have a 3 years old son which I stated on the form and I said he will be joining me on a later date in the US when I relocate but I have changed my mind and will like him to relocate with me at the same time.

My question here is how can I add my son at this stage and what documents will be required? Also will I have custody issues relocating with my son without his mum(my partner)?

Please I will be super grateful if I get a comprehensive response asap. 

Many thanks

daddyyluv
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent please help. F24-Unmarried Son/Daughter of Permanent Resident

Post by daddyyluv » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:38 pm

Please can someone with knowledge of this kindly advice?