ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US B-2 visitor Visa Interview London

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Jayneel1981
Newly Registered

US B-2 visitor Visa Interview London

Post by Jayneel1981 » Tue May 23, 2023 8:40 am

Hello Folks

I have an upcoming interview for B2 tourist visa at US consulate london. I am a british citizen however since I visited Iran last year for holiday I must apply for B2 visa as i am not eligible for ESTA. Can someone please share their experience and and also list of documents they may ask.?

Thanks

Ticktack
Respected Guru

Re: US B-2 visitor Visa Interview London

Post by Ticktack » Tue May 23, 2023 10:12 am

Jayneel1981 wrote:
Tue May 23, 2023 8:40 am
Hello Folks

I have an upcoming interview for B2 tourist visa at US consulate london. I am a british citizen however since I visited Iran last year for holiday I must apply for B2 visa as i am not eligible for ESTA. Can someone please share their experience and and also list of documents they may ask.?

Thanks
There are a few countries on the no fly zone. You've just been to one of them. Even if your visa is approved, be ready for extra grilling at the POE.

Your questions are going to be mainly about why you went there and what you links are to the country.
I hate to even say it, but try and shave and look likable. You would be judged on everything, mostly appearance. Crazy lots.
No sin in failing, you just have to try and try again!