ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

US tourist visa question

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

emayeh
Newly Registered

US tourist visa question

Post by emayeh » Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:53 am

Hi, i am 39 non EU passport holder, i have residence permit discretionary leave to remain 3 years , i am married got married last year december to same mother of my children, i've been here 8 years & i have 4 children, i'm currently not working but on public funds as i have child with disability. I'm a family carer for my child with disability, duration of stay in US is only 3 days, i & my wife have been saving for this trip to have like £1,500 to £2000 balance in account. Purpose of going to US is to attend disability conference and sightseeing for one day, conference location is different from sightseeing location and to see my inlaws in sightseeing location but i wont stay with inlaw, so its two different states. already booked hotel, I've been refused US visa once over 10 yrs ago for not having ties to home country i never come to europe then. Will i get approve now when am not working?

mudmind
BANNED

Re: US tourist visa question

Post by mudmind » Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:12 am

You will get a high chance that you will get disapprove and part of the basis with the US consulate officer
is that you have a work or business a strong ties that you will be and a must that you will return.

milspectees
United States of America

Re: US tourist visa question

Post by milspectees » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Highly doubtful that it would be granted