ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visitor visa

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

pinkuk
Newly Registered

visitor visa

Post by pinkuk » Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:16 pm

do i book for the holiday to show them proof of return ticket or wai2t until the visa is granted?

what is their policy ? do they need to see booked and paid details of our holiday?

thanks

vinny

visitor visa

Post by vinny » Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:46 am

Visitor Visas - Business and Pleasure wrote:No assurances regarding the issuance of visas can be given in advance. Therefore final travel plans or the purchase of nonrefundable tickets should not be made until a visa has been issued.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

pinkuk
Newly Registered

Post by pinkuk » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:12 pm

thanks for that. but the applicationn form is asking me abt details abt my stay in the usa . how can i provide them with info taht i have not booked yet?

djb123
Member of Standing

Post by djb123 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:59 am

Just provide them with the address of the accommodation (hotel, etc) that you are intending to book. If you don't end up booking that accommodation (it's full or you change your mind) it doesn't seem to matter.