ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Schengen Visa Refusal From London !

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Schengen Visa Refusal From London !

Post by nofear_mna » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:18 am

I am from Pakistan and on post study work visa and and doing a job as Marketing Manager in London. i recently applied for schengen visa through TLScontracts to French Consulate in London. But the refused it and gave me two reasons
1)Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.
2) Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of visa could not be ascertained.
What shall i do now because i find it quite difficult to understand both of the objections as i have told them in visa form that i am going there as a tourist for just five days and my tickets and hotel bookings and travel insurance everything was included.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:03 pm

i think it was bit odd.

you can complain about this providing them all the documents again including cover letter.

visas.londres-fslt@diplomatie.gouv.fr

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:21 pm

but i did'nt sent cover letter at first place

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:25 pm

nofear_mna wrote:but i did'nt sent cover letter at first place
you do not need to send the cover letter anytime you apply for the visa.
but bcz here your visa is declined you should write something in a polite way to tell them what happened to you and why you wanted to go to france etc etc

its a good impression on the reader and he will understand you more easily and your problem as well.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:27 pm

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:44 pm

what will be the most suitable subject of the email. and will they reply to everyone or not !

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:52 pm

nofear_mna wrote:what will be the most suitable subject of the email. and will they reply to everyone or not !
subject complaint

yes they do reply some time it takes time depending upon how busy they are.

but its better if you can call them or if you live near visit them.

Ikonkar
India

Re: Schengen Visa Refusal From London !

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:51 pm

nofear_mna wrote:I am from Pakistan and on post study work visa and and doing a job as Marketing Manager in London. i recently applied for schengen visa through TLScontracts to French Consulate in London. But the refused it and gave me two reasons
1)Justification for the purpose and conditions of the intended stay was not provided.
2) Your intention to leave the territory of the member states before the expiry of visa could not be ascertained.
What shall i do now because i find it quite difficult to understand both of the objections as i have told them in visa form that i am going there as a tourist for just five days and my tickets and hotel bookings and travel insurance everything was included.
When does your UK PSW visa expires?
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:35 pm

IKOBKAR ! its expiring in march next year.

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:36 pm

Punjab wrote:
nofear_mna wrote:what will be the most suitable subject of the email. and will they reply to everyone or not !
subject complaint

yes they do reply some time it takes time depending upon how busy they are.

but its better if you can call them or if you live near visit them.
nothing happend i have sent them two emails but they did'nt bother about it

Ikonkar
India

Post by Ikonkar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:48 pm

nofear_mna wrote:IKOBKAR ! its expiring in march next year.
That's strange at least they should have given you for the time frame you've asked for! Definitely complain.

Good luck
GOD BLESS
Ikonkar

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:28 am

thaand rakh yaar, when did you send them the email? did you ask them for an appeal form did you ring the centre where you applied? do you have past bad immigration history experience? do you have enough funds?

nofear_mna
Newly Registered

Post by nofear_mna » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:30 pm

Punjab wrote:thaand rakh yaar, when did you send them the email? did you ask them for an appeal form did you ring the centre where you applied? do you have past bad immigration history experience? do you have enough funds?
its been 04 days now. funds were about 1500 pounds and i dont have any bad immigration history dats why i m worried. no i did'nt phone them. what will be the best procedure to fallow if i want to launch an appeal. thanx

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:46 pm

nofear_mna wrote:
Punjab wrote:thaand rakh yaar, when did you send them the email? did you ask them for an appeal form did you ring the centre where you applied? do you have past bad immigration history experience? do you have enough funds?
its been 04 days now. funds were about 1500 pounds and i dont have any bad immigration history dats why i m worried. no i did'nt phone them. what will be the best procedure to fallow if i want to launch an appeal. thanx
try

http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/site/index_en.htm

OR

My Schengen visa application has been refused. What can I do?

The Consular authority has the sole competency to grant or refuse a visa. TLScontact is not involved at any time in the decision process and is neither informed by the Consulate of the visa application's result.

In case of refusal decision by the French Consular Authorities of the visa you applied for, you can either choose to:

-submit a new visa application

- send an appeal request to the Appeal Commission (CRRV)..

1) Submit a new visa application (especially if your previous application file was incomplete).

You will first need to book a new appointment with TLScontact center (schedule an appointment by register online on our website). Once your new appointment is booked, you will then need to come and submit your new visa application to our center and submit all required documentation relative to this new visa application. Warning: you will need to submit a complete new set of documentation and will have to pay service and visa fees corresponding to this new visa application.

2)Send an appeal to the AppealCommission (CRRV)

Since the 5th of April 2011, motivation of visa refusal decision for the Schengen area is given on the release form provided by the community Code on Visas regulation. The appeal process is explained on the notification letter given to applicants.

You have 2 months from the reception of the notification of refusal decision to perform this action. After this period, you will not be able to submit an appeal. This appeal request must be send by postal mail to the following address:

Secrétariat général de la CRRV
BP 83.609 - 44036 NANTES CEDEX France

Your appeal letter must be written in French otherwise it will not be taken in consideration by the Appeal Commission (CRRV).

To enable the Appeal Commission to identify correctly your file, you must also clearly indicate the following information:
* your identity, as written on your passport (full name, date of birth)
* the name of the Consulate which has refused to issue the visa you applied for
* the visa fee receipt number issued by the Consulate concerned and the date of issue thereof (to prove that a file visa application has been filed)

The CRRV has two months to give you an answer to your appeal.
top Why does it take so long for some nationalities to obtain their Schengen visas?

For certain types of travel document holder, the Consulate-General of France in London must consult the other Schengen partners before making a decision on whether to issue a visa. Be advised that this consultation will occur every time you apply for a visa and that the process will take a minimum of 15 calendar days from receipt at Consulate-General of France in London. You will not be able to lodge your visa application less than 15 calendar days from your date of departure if your circumstances require a consultation.

Please note that applications submitted at the TLScontact visa center are transferred to the Consulate on the next working day, so take particular care when scheduling appointments that fall immediately before a weekend or public holiday.