ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fast Shegehen Visa Agency

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Angelica

Fast Shegehen Visa Agency

Post by Angelica » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 am

Hello folks

Need to travel to germany on the first week of december. The available date at VFS office is 4th december(which is late for my journey). Can you recommend a reputable and affordable agency in london who can process this faster?

Thanks

NB
I am a UK ILR holder.

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Anyone please?

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:14 pm

unfortunately vfs office is the only fastest option for you. Its also depand on your status in the UK and nationality. What is your nationality?

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:55 pm

pinkpanter wrote:unfortunately vfs office is the only fastest option for you. Its also depand on your status in the UK and nationality. What is your nationality?
Indefinite leave to remain.

Nigeria

pinkpanter

Post by pinkpanter » Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:11 pm

Angelica wrote:
pinkpanter wrote:unfortunately vfs office is the only fastest option for you. Its also depand on your status in the UK and nationality. What is your nationality?
Indefinite leave to remain.

Nigeria
VFS is the only option for you. The minimum time is 5 days to 15 days. However for certiain countires it will be 28 days. I am not sure if Nigeria is also on this list.