ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiple entry spousal visa

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

KBV1973
Newly Registered

Multiple entry spousal visa

Post by KBV1973 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm

Hi,

I have recently gotten a multiple entry, 6 month schengen visa through the married to an EU route. My partner and I are going on holiday in Greece in September. In order to get the visa we needed to prove, among other things that we where travelling together. We have been invited by friend to attend a 50th birthday in Spain in November. Unfortunately because of work commitments my partner can not attend. Can I now travel on this visa by myself or do we need to always travel together as the visa was attained through the married to an EU citizen route?

Thanks

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Re: Multiple entry spousal visa

Post by ALKB » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:44 am

KBV1973 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:15 pm
Hi,

I have recently gotten a multiple entry, 6 month schengen visa through the married to an EU route. My partner and I are going on holiday in Greece in September. In order to get the visa we needed to prove, among other things that we where travelling together. We have been invited by friend to attend a 50th birthday in Spain in November. Unfortunately because of work commitments my partner can not attend. Can I now travel on this visa by myself or do we need to always travel together as the visa was attained through the married to an EU citizen route?

Thanks
Does your visa state something like 'to accompany/join + your partner's name'?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.