ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa inquiry and odcument chekc list for Germany

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vivek_tailor

Spouse visa inquiry and odcument chekc list for Germany

Post by vivek_tailor » Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:48 pm

Dear all,

I am working in the Germany since June 2010. My wife is in India and I have to apply family reunion visa to bring my wife here. I have gathered all the information about spouse visa. I have some questions which are as follows:

1. Applicants are requested to prepare two complete sets of application forms before they proceed to the counter. Each set should contain the application form itself as well as photocopies of all documents the applicant wishes to submit.

2. Original documents will have to be shown on demand only and will be returned immediately.

The following documents have to be submitted:

-A passport with the minimum validity of 12 months;

-Two duly filled and signed application forms
-Three very recent passport size photos

3. copy of the residence permit of the spouse / family member, presently residing in Germany, or if an EU-national, a copy of his/her passport; (I will provide my work permit visa)

4. Proof of relationship to the spouse / family member, presently residing in Germany, (marriage certificate or birth certificate);

5. An invitation letter by the spouse / family member, presently residing in Germany, clearly stating the complete residential address in Germany including postal code; Documentation regarding his/her financial status, employment and accomodation;

a. in financial status i can provide my bank staements
b. what should I need to provide in employment? (Letter from Employer)
c. What should I need to provide in accomodation? ()How much big apartment I need to show?

6. Proof of sufficient income and accommodation in Germany (not necessary for spouses of EU-nationals)

What I need to procide here?

7. Proof of german knowledge (if applicable; please refer the special information sheet) - refer to attachment " Information sheet on German knowledge requirement " for more details.Is this really necessary?

I really need your help.

Thanks,

Vivek