ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

My wife visa application for Germany

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

vivek_tailor

My wife visa application for Germany

Post by vivek_tailor » Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:14 am

Dear All,

Again, I need your help. I am currently working and living in germany. My wife is in india. She applied her visa(Family Re-union) from German consulate, Mumbai on 8th August, 2011.

After 6 weeks, sshe got an email from German Consulate, Mumbai regarding varification of our Marriage Certificate. After one week, We already received an inquiry from German consulate, Mumbai. This means that one person came to oue house and do necessary inquiry regarding our marriage.

After that, we havn't heard anything from German consulate, Mumbai regarding my wife visa application. It is been approximately 2 months now since we applied her Visa.

I already called German consulate, Mumbai regarding status of my wife visa. They told me that it is under process. Generaly, If you have an inquiry that will usually take approximately 6-8 weeks.

But we already finish this inquiry. Why it takes so long. Please help me what should I do now. Do I still need to wait? or Should I called them after 6 weeks? What if it is still not ready?

It is very difficult for us now to be seperated. Please guide me.

Thanks,

Vivek

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:44 pm

I doubt you will get much help here. You might get better answers from http://www.info4alien.de/cgi-bin/forum/ ... ?board=ehe

Good luck on your application!