ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

taking a lawyer

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sajidzaidi

taking a lawyer

Post by sajidzaidi » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:25 pm

i am planning to apply for HSMP. Can some one guide me about their experiances with Lawyers/professionals.
i think cost of 1000 or 1300 pounds is a little bit too much.

Mrs Khan

Post by Mrs Khan » Mon Sep 18, 2006 12:34 pm

I didn't utelise the services of any lawyer/ consultant. if you have a time and interest you should go in details through this discussion board.

I must admitt that this board helped me alot in preparation of my case and i got approval.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Re: taking a lawyer

Post by pantaiema » Mon Sep 18, 2006 6:07 pm

I recommend you use workpermit.com. The company who provides this service, in the past there have been reported that they provides very good service.

Pantaiema
NB: I am not associated with workpermit.com
sajidzaidi wrote:i am planning to apply for HSMP. Can some one guide me about their experiances with Lawyers/professionals.
i think cost of 1000 or 1300 pounds is a little bit too much.

sajidzaidi

Post by sajidzaidi » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:15 pm

thanks

drjabberwocky23

Post by drjabberwocky23 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:19 pm

In general, most solicitors/agents will charge the sort of figures you are quoting, and I doubt you'll find things THAT much cheaper.

Going with an agent has many advantages, but it is possible (as another poster has mentioned above) to submit your application on your own (assuming that your application is relatively straightforward) and save yourself a bit of money.

It is up to you at the end of the day!