ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension approved - Solihull PEO

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

tapas_16880

Extension approved - Solihull PEO

Post by tapas_16880 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:08 pm

First of all thanks all for all the support. I got my tier1 extn today. Below are the details.
Reached office at 8.30am
Appt was at 9.30
Luckily was allowed to enter inside at 8.45
Thru wth the security chk.
Waited for token number for around 30mins
Got it along wth feedback form
Was Called my token numbr and went to see an old decent very professional lady at counter 4.
She took the passports and verified 'something' on their system and printed all our details.
Asked to see the previous earnings prof.
Showed salary slips wth 12 stmnts. I had put the cover letter, sponsor letter, and the earnings explanation.
She matched the pay against the circled amng in my stmnts.
Started apreciating for my neat and clean effots that made her life easy.
Then asked for fund maintenance, again clearly described cover letter wth letter from bank wth statements made her happy and she was smiling all way and started talking about the history of birmingham and was asking how is banks doing these days..
She then took prints of my passports and said those golden words....
She asked us to proceed to counter 6 for the payments. Was fortunate that the payment went thru wth hiccups.
Waited for BRP for around 15 mins
Biometrics done for both of us and we were out for 2 hrs.
Had a nice lunch outside, went inside and got our approval leters.

I have given my office adddress for the BRP cards and not sure if we (both working) will be at home.

Overall fantastic exp.......

I have already mentioned in detail about my docs that i had carried...

She asked me to see the marriage certificate because my wife's initial appl was done seperately which i thnk is justified...
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

ammu1234

Post by ammu1234 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:16 pm

Did you use ur debit card for payment??? I use NATWEST and a bit worried about payment going thru cause of recent issues with the bank.

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:20 pm

Yep, i have used visa debit card of lloyds and it went thru fine....
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:13 am

Got the BRP's for both of us just now!! :) I had given my office address and I am happy that DX guy didnt ask for any proof as my company reception has signed on my behalf and confirmed that I work here.

Checked all the details i.e. name and other conditions...

Fortunately, the end date printed is 23rd July 2015 which is three years... my initial EC was for 2 yrs due to expire on 23rd July 2012.

Thanks all again!!
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

longshift

Post by longshift » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 am

tapas_16880 wrote:Got the BRP's for both of us just now!! :) I had given my office address and I am happy that DX guy didnt ask for any proof as my company reception has signed on my behalf and confirmed that I work here.

Checked all the details i.e. name and other conditions...

Fortunately, the end date printed is 23rd July 2015 which is three years... my initial EC was for 2 yrs due to expire on 23rd July 2012.

Thanks all again!!
Congrates mate... I am going to solihull too.... The only thing I like about them is that they verify every docs before sending you for payment. Glad to know you had positive experience there. Hope its the same for me too.

tapas_16880

Post by tapas_16880 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:47 am

Thanks Longshift... off course you will have..... They are very professional very friendly, always smiling and make sure you feel you @ home when sitting in front of them!!!

It is WORTH paying extra bucks and getting this service... This is what I feel and I will again apply for PEO at the end of next three years as I will be short by 4 months for ILR.... and it will be Solihull again unless something drastic happens and things go wrong in the coming future!!
Tapas Sarkar,
UK

ammu1234

Post by ammu1234 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:11 am

I had mine approved on the 27th at Solihul so hoping to get BRP tom.....

geriatrix

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:35 am

Refrain from irrelevant / off-topic posts.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!