ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

One set of bank statements for all evidences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

dlight
Newly Registered

One set of bank statements for all evidences

Post by dlight » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:23 am

I am applying for Tier 1 (General) extension as main applicant from within the UK. My wife (as dependent) is applying at the same time with me.

We will be using my only bank account to prove:
1. Last 12 salaries (earnings proof)
2. Maintenance for me
3. Maintenance for my wife

Question is how many bank statements shall be sent to UKBA. Would 1 set of statements covering 12 months of period (that fulfills earnings + maintenance) suffice?

In worst scenario I would have to send three different set of statements for each of 3 items I mentioned above.

I shall be thankful for your help.

muhandis.ak

Re: One set of bank statements for all evidences

Post by muhandis.ak » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:32 pm

Since it's all the same bank account, I would send just one statement.

That's what I did for my (+spouse) initial application (which was approved without any problem) and for my extension (currently being processed).
dlight wrote:I am applying for Tier 1 (General) extension as main applicant from within the UK. My wife (as dependent) is applying at the same time with me.

We will be using my only bank account to prove:
1. Last 12 salaries (earnings proof)
2. Maintenance for me
3. Maintenance for my wife

Question is how many bank statements shall be sent to UKBA. Would 1 set of statements covering 12 months of period (that fulfills earnings + maintenance) suffice?

In worst scenario I would have to send three different set of statements for each of 3 items I mentioned above.

I shall be thankful for your help.

dlight
Newly Registered

Re: One set of bank statements for all evidences

Post by dlight » Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm

muhandis.ak wrote:Since it's all the same bank account, I would send just one statement.

That's what I did for my (+spouse) initial application (which was approved without any problem) and for my extension (currently being processed).
Thanks. I will do that same. :)